2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Day!

I took a snow day today, I just don't think it's worth attempting to fight the snow drifts and freezing temperatures (-32oCelcius, but -44oC with the windchill!!!)
I don't have too much pressing work to do at work anyways... But I will check my email from home! (Working??)

I was given a book from my friend called "Maui Revealed" which is a guide book of the island of Maui written by the locals. It's great, and chock full of so much useful information (and maps!) This will be a great resource for planning our days activities!!!

(And trust me, with these temperatures I am SO ready to sit on a beach!!!)
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home