2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, January 14, 2008

RELAX, people!

I had to tell the people trying to get on the bus behind me today to "Relax!"... They were pushing to get on the bus like it was going to leave without them if they didn't. F*CK!!! I can't think of a worse way to start my day! ... well, at least I got a good seat once I was on.

I have to bring my car in for some minor body work tomorrow (remember the little fender bender I was in?). I was told the work should take 3 days to complete. So I get my car back on Thursday (or Friday) which is not a big deal since I don't have anything pressing to do this week anyways. (Except tonight, but that doesn't really matter.)

Collin and I are having a "2 and a Half Men" marathon these days. He bought me seasons 1 and 2 on DVD for my birthday. I really like that show... Not that I can relate to much of it, but it's just hilarious to watch! (Speaking of my birthday, Collin also got me a pendant similar to this one!) I'm spoiled! :)
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home