2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sucking the teat!

Collin and I rented the movie on New Years and I found the funniest scene ever!
If you want to understand my Title you might want to watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qJPs1_IAkw

Have you ever seen Ryan Seacrest so frazzled! Or swear so much??? OMG, now I can just see him once he cameras go to commercial on American Idol... all cute on camera, but off camera... straight up BITCH! :-P I love it!!!
...
..
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was one of my favorite scenes from the show too! all those judd apatow movies are hilarious.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home