2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, December 10, 2007

BUSY Christmas Sunday

Yesterday was the busiest day of the weekend for me. Collin, his mom, sister and I all headed to Edmonton to meet up with all his aunts, uncles and cousins to decorate his Grandmother's Christmas tree and wish her a very Merry Christmas! (She has ALWAYS wanted the tree in the front of her house decorated for Christmas, so all the cousins banded together this christmas to make that dream become a reality!)
She was absolutely shocked when she saw the tree come to life in the front yard! (Pics to come!!!) She was brought to tears when she realized that all of her kids and grandkids were behind it!

It was awesome to be able to help be a part of something like that... She's a very strong and caring woman who deserves the best! We all support you and love you, Grandma Sabourin!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home