2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I don't want to work....

...I just awant to bang on a drum all day!"
Well, really, I just want to be at home beading!!! I'm having withdrawl since my little frenzy of beading the other night! Oh well, maybe tonight while Collin is gone shopping!

PS. Last night I made this, and WOW, it was excellent! Collin ate it ALL up and I couldn't even finish my plate! Very filling, and great flavor! (Who doesn't love pasta and cheese???)
(My recipe mods: Rotini noodles instead of Fettucini I added fresh, crushed garlic to the sauce, and I also used 'Herb and Garlic' Creem Cheese instead of plain. Mmmmm!)
Also, check out how they cook the broccoli in this dish! They add it to the boiling pasta 2 minutes before it's done cooking, then drain... GENIUS! It worked out great, and was SO QUICK!!
If you make it, let me know how yours turns out! I gave this recipe 5 stars (out of 5!)
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do that brocolli trick with mac and cheese all the time... it makes it mac-brocolli and cheese, which is maybe 2% healthier!

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must try the broccoli trick some time. What a time saver!

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home