2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Maui, it is!

After doing a bit more research on flights and activities, I decided I really wanted to go to Maui! Nothing else seemed to have the activities we wanted to do (Our second choice was The Mayan Riveria but under the "Things to Do" section in the guide book it listed "club hopping, The Mayan Ruins, Shopping, swimming with the dolphins and the night life"... I mean the ruins and swimming with the dolphins sound like fun, but the rest I could live without. I don't plan on drinking or shopping my holiday away, that's for sure! (Ok, maybe a little bit of each ;)

Anyways, our trip is planned and MAUI, it is! I can't even believe it's true!
...
..
.

3 Comments:

Blogger alikat789 said...

How exciting, i'm happy for you. Have a great trip.

6:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to have such a blast!

11:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i could come along- definitely next time :0)
Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home