2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Co-worker Cleanse

Me and 3 collegues (at least for now, there might be more joining us) have decided that we are going to do a cleanse together (lasing 12 days, starting November 19th to November 30th.) I'm nervous! I've done a cleanse before but I didn't follow the diet at all! This time, with other people doing it too, we'll be constantly monitoring each other and we will KNOW when someone isn't following the diet! It is good to have the support though, I don't think I'd do it alone!

We are even planning to cook large quantities of items we are allowed to eat at home and then do a swap (kinda like a big pot luck) at work. Cause usually these cleanses make you eat things that aren't in your normal diet and the cooking part becomes very demanding.

It might even be safe to call this a team building event, of sorts...
...
..
.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! The cleanse will probably be easier with others doing it too??

2:22 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Reply to: Rosie

I think so too. The support system will make it feel like a fun thing to do... eventhough I know my body will have a hard time adjusting to eating NO sugars!!!

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home