2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, October 12, 2007

Can-Fit-Pro

I have a fitness conference to attend tomorrow... I'm pretty excited about it too! It's an all day event (8:00am to 7:00 pm) so I'll be pretty exhausted when I get home! However, most of my sessions are yoga/pilates based, so hopefully I can handle it! ;)
The conference is organized by Can-Fit-Pro, which is an organization for Canadian Fitness Professionals. I went to it last year also, and it was just ok... could have been better. I have much higher hopes for this year's event since the event has been moved from the YWCA to the Mount Royal College. (which has much newer recreation facilities)

I better get my things packed so I don't forget anything!!! HR monitor, water bottle, towel, cycling shoes, spare change of clothes... yeah, the list goes on!
...
..
.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was it??

1:41 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: Rosie

It was again, just alright.

Hmmm... I wonder if I should even bother to keep going to these things! lol

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home