2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

love the short weeks!

Today is a Tuesday, I love starting the work week on a Tuesday... so much closer to Friday already! :)
Collin and I are having steak tonight for dinner, I think he likes to cook steak all year round... As long as I don't have to stand out there in these cool temps! He's more then welcome to do it because it means less cooking for me :) Yay! But I'm not sure I feel like steak tonight... (yes, I too have "meat moods". lol)

I have been feeling icky lately... too much beading, not enough exercise! Today I had a great spin class though... seems to make up for my slack/relaxing weekend :) Right? lol

UPDATE:
I had the steak tonight, and turns out I WAS in a steak mood! ;) Mmmm tastey!

PS... the second batch of resin pendants was botched :( I had to pry the sticky bastards out of their molds with sisscors. Poo.
...
..
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you use equal amounts of both resin components? One is the hardener right??

9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poo, indeed!

I like steak once in a blue moon, but I usually get bored of it eating it after about 4 oz.

You can get right back on the exercise wagon! Taking a break once in a while is okay!

10:00 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: Sissy

Yes, I have the kind of resin that's equal parts resin and hardner... I guess I kinda goofed on the portions on this last batch! Oops! :(

8:41 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: Rosie

I ended up having steak AGAIN last night too... now I'm officially steaked out! LOL

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home