2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hot New Project = ME :)

I was just surfing my regular websites tonight, when I happened to see this... My own piece of jewelry on the Trinkets and Jewelry 'Hot New Projects' ticker on Craftster!
Woo Hoo ME!

What an honor! I was pretty excited to see my piece up there (as you can tell!)... Go check it out for yourself... If it's still there! ;)
...
..
.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Jess!! Your stuff is different and wonderful, which i'm sure I've told you many times before. But it's nice to have non-reltives tell you sometimes, isn't it??

4:09 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: Sissy

Thanks, Sis! I know we both think each other's stuff is the bestest :)

I'm not sure how one manages to get your picture posted at the top there?
Oh well... I'm just glad I saw my stuff there! *Flattered* Yay!

4:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orangesun said:
This weekend i was surfing the craftster site and seen it too. I had to go search for it cause i though someone was using your pic.You do make good stuff and am amazed how talented you are. I cannot compare to you i still feel like a beginner beader. How's the resin coming?

10:08 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Orangesun:

I've got more resin pendants on the way! Check my Flickr page for the latest and greatest: "Kryptonite"... it's a beauty!

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home