2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, February 16, 2007

New Flickr Pictures & Birthday Wishes

I am back in Calgary from my team event in Kananaskis! It was fun, but I'm glad it's over. I was missing my babaganoush! LOL (that's what Collin and I call each other) (For pics of the event, see my Flickr--->)

by the way "HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!"
Yes, today is his 29th birthday! Woot! He has invited a bunch of his friends out for dinner tonight, so it should be a good time... I just hope he doesn't drink too much. But you know guys, and how they are with birthdays... "Here' have another drink!" I guess I'll probably end up being his babysitter again! I guess that's the girl friend's job, right?

On Sunday his Mom is going to be making a special birthday dinner (complete with CAKE!) so I'm really looking forward to that! I will have to pace myself with the meal though because I really just want the cake! LOL (Yes, I'll try to be a good girl... but it's hard! Her cakes are SOO DAMN GOOD!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

I hope Collin Enjoy's his birthday present!! :0)
By the way, you should try Sparkpeople.com for keeping track of the weight thing. It's a really cool site.

Call me when your not babysitting your babaganoush.

4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Collin!

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home