2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

They finally arrived!!!

...My new armoire and night stand! :) They look great! Now, I need to rearrange my wall hangings and I need to paint another piece of furniture (a corner shelve) to match both of them!
I also want to buy a new duvet for this bed (since I'm still using my old double comforter, for my new double bed! ...Yes, it's a tad small!) Collin suggested something blue... I'm more partial to green and browns. (What does a guy know about comforters anyways? ;)

Acually, blue bedding might look quite nice with the new modern furniture, don't you think?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the armoire!
Blue would be nice with the dark
brown, but with dark brown, I'm partial to (lime-ish) green myself!

9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!

12:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home