2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Always look on the bright side of life!

For as long as I can remember I have always been a "glass is half full" kinda girl. I have always had a very positive attitude twards most things, and have, in turn been blessed to have many wonderful things come into my life. ( "You are what you think. You feel what you want." )

2007 is a new year... let's write down our intentions for this year and be positive that we will achieve them! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger S Q L Y said...

I never had to write down much as far as resolutions are concerned--- you guys seemed to do that for us . ha ha
But, to be happy is always up near the top of the list for me
Hope things are all Shinny for you in the big 07
DadiO xoxo

6:55 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Jessica, the power of positive thinking... you have found 'the secret'. It's truly life changing if you are able to put it into practice every day.
It's going to be a great year!

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home