2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Last Full Day of Work before Christmas!

Today is my last full day of work before Christmas! :) Tomorrow I am NOT expected to come back to work in the afternoon... isn't that nice? :) Yay! More time for me to relax before the big day!
And today I got a parcel at work. I thought it was the Avon I ordered, but it turned ou to be a bottle of red wine from my salesman at the Mazda dealership where I bought my new car! They have treated me so well at this dealership! WAY better then the Honda Dealership where I bought my Element last year. I think I'll be sticking with a Mazda for a long time! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger S Q L Y said...

Dear Jessi,
Sounds like the salesman considered you a very good risk and is hoping to see you perchase another new maZda next year. wow
I sure like new cars,
Zoom Zoom
S Q L Y XOX

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home