2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Last night Collin and I did some Christmas shopping... we went to Ikea first so we could get some gift certificates for his mom and sister but we also bought ourselves a new wardrobe.
(this is because I have NO closet space in my room as it is, and Collin wants to start spending a lot more time at my place... so having clothes here for him to change into would be nice!)


Of course we have to assemble it ourselves... (this could end up being an interesting task!) I will be at the gym tonight till 7:30, so I'm not sure if Collin will get bold enough to start the project without me or not. I recommended he NOT start it... but he can be difficult sometimes.
I just hope he doesn't break anything if he does... including himself! (Damn, those boxes of the parts to this thing were HEAVY!!!!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! IKEA furniture! Just make sure nothing ends up backwards or upside down (speaking from personal experience, of course!)

It is exciting you're making room for Collin!!

1:27 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: rosie

Yes, I'll have to make sure we put all the parts together properly!!! I am a reader of directions!!!

Yes, it is exciting that Collin might be paying rent soon! LOL

3:08 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

just kidding ;) I love the guy!

3:09 PM

 
Blogger S Q L Y said...

Oh if you can't figure it out, I mean the instuctions - Just go with what fits !!! Jen put her's together many moons ago, just a piece of cake? hay Jen...ha
God luck Jessie and I hope you have a electric drill, preferably cordless...
DadiO xoxo

10:23 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Ken and I put together our Entertainment unit many moons ago and it was a headache, and we fought LOL!
I still remember what was on TV, 'It's a wonderful life' one of my all time fave movies.
I'm glad Collin's fitting in well enough to garner his own CLOSET space... that really means something!

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home