2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy B-Day Seezee!

... This blog post was supposed to be a rant... but I deleted it cause really I don't think anyone wants (or cares) to hear it.

Luckily work is slow so I don't feel guilty at all about taking my extended lunches to work out! :) I've been quite tired this week from my workouts so hopefully that also means my body is also getting back into the swing of things. (The trip to Nanaimo set me back both diet and fitness wise :(

But more importantly... Today is my sister's Birthday!!! :) (Her son Nolan calls his sissy, seezee! LOL)


Happy Birthday Jenny!!!!!


May this year bring you all the joy and love that you deserve!
It's already turning out to be a great year for her, career wise and I know now that her head is in the right place everything else will fall into place as well. Staying positive is the key!
I'm so proud of her for following her passions! I knew she could do it!!! (We all did!) Enjoy your day to the fullest! We LOVE you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute photo! Happy birthday!

A workout in the middle of the day would be so awesome!!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Thanks Jess, what a lovely blog post!
I think it's going ot be a great year ahead too!

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home