2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, December 18, 2006

Zoom, Zoom! and Happy Feet

I love my new Zoom, Zoom! I have been driving it to and fro all weekend! I normally hate driving, but my new car has definitely changed that! (I think my Element really got me used to thinking driving had to be boring and uncomfortable.) I'm soooo glad I took the plunge to finally get this car!!!!

I think I'm pretty much ready for Christmas. I do still have a few gifts I want to hand make, but I'll take Wednesday of to do that. Otherwise, I think I have everything ready to go... but my parcels might not make it to their destinations on time for Christmas though... :( This is what happens when you procrastinate. Oh well... I'm sure it won't ruin Christmas for anyone. Getting gifts after Christmas is just as fun too. (I should know, my birthday is 12 days after Christmas!)

Last night Collin and I went to the IMAX theatre to see the animated film "Happy Feet" (We had just finished watching "Ice Age: The Meltdown" and I was a little less then impressed with that cartoon, so i kinda of went into Happy Feet thinking it would suck)
On the contrary!!!
It was one of the cutest movies I've seen in a long time! I was dancing in my seat at some points! (and I wasn't the only one, I saw lots of kids heads bobbing to the music too!) It was a really great movie!


I totally recommend anyone with kids to BUY this movie! It's one you'll gladly let them watch over, and over again! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHHHH! I want to see Happy Feet sooooo bad!! Can't wait til it comes out on video...

4:23 PM

 
Blogger S Q L Y said...

That "happy Feet " movie sounds good butis Clint Eastwood in it...or John Wayne ? ha ha
S Q L Y xox
ps.. don't put to many miles on such a new car, oh well they get old if even sitting in the garage...ment to be drivin.... hay

11:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home