2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, November 13, 2006

Stranger than Fiction



I went to see the movie "Stranger than Fiction" with Will Ferrell and Maggie Gyllenhaal over the weekend.. it was pretty good. A lot less funny then I was expecting, there was actually a more deep story line to this one. Collin said "It was ok." which really means he liked it. (Collin doesn't really get too excited about anything!) I think it was also good... made me think, that's for sure! (When you are starting to feel like you are falling in a rut, or that your life has no direction... you either do something about it to change your situation... or don't.
It's all about being happy!)

*****

I'm getting ready for my trip to Nanaimo to visit my sister and her family on Thursday. (Collin and I are making the 12 hour road trip to the Island... fingers crossed for good weather and that the roads are clear!) I really can't wait for them to meet Collin and for Collin to meet them. :) I figured the sooner the better, in this case.. because you never know what kind of curveball life is going to throw ya.

I need to get some work done here. Sorry this post is so short!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally want to see Stranger Than Fiction. I like Will Ferrell a lot.

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home