2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Slow week and loving it!

Tonight I don't have to cook because Collin and I are going out on a date! Yay! (I'm excited because yesterday's dinner was a bit of a disaster... MOLD was the main reason for that!) I think I should go get some fresh groceries soon!!!)

I didn't work out today, I'll go do a weight class tomorrow. I'm having a slow fitness week this week, and I'm loving it! I'm usually doing minimum one fitness class a day! (Often I teach 2!!) So this week I don't teach again till Sunday! WOOOHOOO! My body (and mind) just really needed this break. I'm catching up on work and other fitness paperwork. :) Joys!

But it's still cold outside. :( -10oC today! Blah.

4 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

I lost just under a pound at WW this week. I'm going to STEP up the Fitness this week and see how many pounds I can lose. I'm going to turn this into a game of sorts.
Hey whatever works right??

4:40 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Good for you! Pound by pound, just keep it on the "losing" side :)

Fitness would help, you should aim for at least 30 minutes of activity DAILY!!! Make it a necessity, like the air you breathe!!! You can do it Sis! Kepp up the positive thinking :)

9:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-10C! EW! It's good to slow down once in a while :)

11:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, At least you aren't having to deal with buckets of rain! literally!!
You definitely deserve a rest Jess :) PS look forward to seeing you in Nov!

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home