2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, October 30, 2006

Here comes the SNOW!

Yep, it snowed yesterday... and not just a little bit either, A LOT accumulated! I had to get up early Sunday and drive to my 9:00am bike class and it was not an easy task getting there!
(I was going 20 km/hr at some points! Sketchy, indeed!)

My Element can't handle this weather either (I know... it's an ELEMENT, but I was stupid and only got a 2wd one. Grr... cursing that NOW!) I will be a much happy camper when I get the keys to my Mazda! :) (Mid-December is when they will get my car in)

I have another class tonight, hopfully Collin can drive me though. He drives a big Dodge Ram 3/4 tonne... I feel very safe in his big rig :)
(... glad I don't have to pay for the fuel for the beast though! hehe)

One more sleep till Halloween!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

Paige is so damn excited it's retarded... Nolan is going to be a Tuna fish. Poor guy had to return his bunny costume due to a broken zipper...
Many photos to come!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Yes, kiddies in Costumes :) I love Halloween! Always have, always will! (Must be my love os dressing up and my sweet tooth ;)

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home