2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, October 30, 2006

How Hippie are you?

Take the test!!

I am a: Faerie-Child
You are 45% experimental, 45% feral,
59% spiritual, and 40% square!

You're a faerie-child. You always stand out from the crowd by the way you dress, but unlike the Feral, not by the way you smell (unless it's the smell of sandalwood, jasmine, and ylang ylang). You're not particularly into free love and mind-expanding substances, but you are a free spirit, who believes that there really are magic and miracles in the world.

The hippie world needs you because you bring a little magic into their lives.

If you believe that opposites attract, you probably find yourself around Ferals. If you are more inclined to enjoy the company of those with similar attitudes, then other Faerie-children, as well as the Alternate, Neopagan, and Mystic are for you.

(I actually agree with these results! I'm a Faerie-Child! Who knew??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home