2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, November 10, 2006

Remember...

I got today off for Rememberance Day. I don't think anyone in my immediate family faught in any wars... but I realize there are a lot of families who have!
We should bow our heads today for a moment to remember those who faught for our freedom!

***

I have decided to FINALLY get to all the mending that has been piling up. I managed to hem 3 pairs of pants, replace 3 lost buttons and fix the straps of two tank tops! Wow, I'm a regular Martha Stewart! LOL
It feels good to fix your own clothes and not have to rely on an expensive seamstress to do it for you! ... I'd like to thank my Mother for teaching me these skills :)

2 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

I've also been feeling like a regular Marthastewart lately!! What's up with us??
Counting down the days until you arrive!!

11:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate sewing!

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home