2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New bed already?

Yup, sending the new bed back, upgrading to the queen size! :) I think my old bed MUST have been a queen too then! Grr... I wish I would have measured! Boo. Oh well, they are coming to exchange it in 2 weeks... I don't think the bed we have will kill us to sleep on for a couple more weeks. (It's very comfy, just too darn small.)

I have an ortho appointment tonight... I'm pretty excited because this might be IT! I think I'm ready to get these braces removed for good!!! Let's see what my orthodontist says about it. (I think she'll be happy to hear me say that!)

I'm sore today. :( Wanna give me a massage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home