2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, September 15, 2006

RIP green iPod mini

Well, it' officially pooched (as the technician at Future Shop said)... My iPod Mini decided to DIE yesterday! :( Lovely... it's back to burning CD's for my fitness classes again, which I'm not looking forward too. She said it wiill take a minimum of 3 weeks to a maximum of 60 days to have my iPod "serviced" to see if they can fix it. I say, "Why fix something that's obsolete anyways?" Most likely they will come back with a verdict of "It's broken beyond repair" and I'll get a new one, but since there are no longer any Minis to be had, I'll probably upgrade to a Nano. (The new Nano sure is purdy! :) But still, now I have to wait at least a month before I will get hooked up with that. Boo! A month without my iPod, what a sad month. LOL (Yes, I have become dependant on it!)

Today is my day off, and since it's been raining for 3 days straight, Collin has the day off too. We are going to go shopping for him today! I'm excited! He needs some new shoes, a new belt, definitely some new underwear, and we'll see what else we can find :) I'm sure I'll find some things for me along the way too :) Yay Shopping!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger S Q L Y said...

I say you were too good to them at future shop - with the word
"future" the keyword here -
like sometime in the future you will be happily serviced!!
hell I think at least a loaner would be necessary here and then you Would be helped -
what the good was a warranty that does't give you anything but a long wait---
oh!!!! "the bulb burnt out but we have to send to china for a replacement light source"... ha ha Just go back and get your new I-pod if their so hot !!!!
S Q L Y xox lv ya

7:49 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

I look forward to owning the new ipod- vicariously through you. It sooo chaps my ass that they changed the Nano like that- CHAPPED!! something new to crave... bastards!!
if i didn't want a new digicam so badly (at some point in the future...) I would beg borrow and steal to get me a green nano...

12:02 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

BTW- Lucky Collin gets his own personal stylist to go shopping with!!>!>

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home