2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, January 19, 2007

FOOD

There, now that I've got your attention... (hehe, we all love food, don't we?)
I'm going to start posting (to my Flickr) pictures of meals I create from scratch (and otherwise) complete with recipes!
I hope to share the wealth of "dinner ideas" (which, I don't have many, but the one's I do have are favorites!!!) and hopefully save a lot of people from the dreaded question "What are we having for dinner tonight?"

My first FOOD posting:
"SIMPLY LASAGNA "

PS... the leftovers of this lasagna were just as good if not better then the original meal!!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm! I'm looking forward to more pics and recipes!!!

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home