2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Boredome = shopping

I'm very bored at work these days. I don't have a lot of actual work to do, so most of the day I sit at my desk and surf the net or organize my fitness schedule. (tough life, I know) So this lunch hour I decided my body needed some time off from the gym, so I skipped the gym and went to Winners. I found 2 very cool pendants and a pair of shoes! (anyone surprised by this? haha) I will take pictures of the pendants tonight and post them to my Flickr... they are too cool not to share :)





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh those pendants are too kool not to share. what a great find!!

11:23 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Love both of them!! YOu definitely have an eye for style seezee!

3:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home