2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SMILE

I'm going to return the new digital camera I bought, It is the Fuji FinePix A510 and I would not recommend it.

First of all, when you turn it on the mechanics make it sounds like there is sand inside! (Not cool) And second of all, it does have video capabilities, however it only captures 60seconds max at a time and that does not include audio!!!! (Who wants to watch a muted video???)

The photos I took with it turned out ok, but the other features are lacking. I'm returning it for the more expensive (and higher DPI) Casio Exilim Z70...

I'm getting it tonight. I can hardly wait! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

Okay, fork over the goods on this new camera.... HOW IS IT??? Im dieing to know! Let us see some shots from it too!!

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home