2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hanging with my girl!

Yesterday, after work, I went out with katz for dinner (tacos, Yummmy!) and then we did some shopping! We had a great couple of hours together, hanging out and talking about men! (Sounds like she's having lots of fun here in Calgary meeting new guys! She's got 3 dates coming up!!! You'll have to read her blog to get the juicy details!!! ;) (Katz... I'm glad to see you so happy and having so much more fun with work, life and everything else!!! I am really glad you moved here! :)

Yesterday I called Collin in the am to find out where he was (I usually get a phone call or a text message at night, but Monday night I got nothing! :( He said he came down with the flu! Boo. I feel really bad for him. I think it from the lack of rest... he's been spending a lot more time with me and a lot less time sleeping then his body is used to! He stayed home last night and got a full night's sleep, so I'm sure he'll be back to his old self in no time! And I should be focussing on my race anyways... so maybe this was good timing!?!?

I got a text from D (Climber Guy) today (He's a guy I was dating for a while before I met Collin. I went to a wedding with him as his date.). He's out of town for work for a couple weeks. I've tried to make small talk with him on MSN but it seems like he's ignoring me.
Should I tell him I've met someone, or just not reply to his messages??? (I know how I felt when someone I was interested in gave me the "I've met someone else" line. I wasn't to impressed actually.) What do you think???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it ever comes up in small talk, you could casually mention to Climber Guy that you're seeing someone. Didn't you say he didn't knock your socks off? You don't owe him anything, especially if he's not paying that much attention to you!

4:38 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

If He's from Lava- then he's probably used the line and he's probably used to hearing it.
Lava blows.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger S Q L Y said...

Jen....is right-on by me and I'm only a way -out bystander. Her words are usually pretty gut wrenching but true. lol
Love ya all
S Q L Y oxoxo

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home