2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Date #2 and I'll be wearing Calamine lotion

I talked to Collin last night, and we schedued a movie date for tonight. I've been looking forward to seeing him all weekend! I haven't felt this way in a long time! I hope it's not all for nothing.

But... one thing does kinda draw a flag for me (maybe not a red flag... but an amber one for sure!) last night I asked him about where he lives, and it got out that he lives with his mother! Ack! Yep, he's 28 and lives with his Mom! That makes me nervous because when I asked him "why?" he said "Well, when my last girlfriend and I split up, I just didn't find a new place... that, and my mom gets lonely."
I'm not really sure what to say. I do find it a little strange. I will have to find out more about this because I was really starting to like him. I have more sleuthing to do.

My rash is back in force! I applied calamine lotion to my arms last night and boy does that stuff work! I wish I could bathe in the stuff :) I might need to apply more tonight, how attractive will I be? LOL

PS. I got back last night from my trip to see my best friend in Cold Lake. The trip was fine... the visiting was good... except the big fight. I won't even get into it.

3 Comments:

Blogger S Q L Y said...

Just go with the flow and have a good time tonight, as everything doesen't always appear roses at first glance. or roses could be sharp to the touch , go figure
We love ya
take care of yourself first
S Q L Y xoxo

6:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...him living with his mother might be okay as long as he's not waited on hand and foot by her! Or better yet, he'll just move himself into your place if things go well, right!!?? ;-)

I hope the fight has blown over with your friend!

11:58 PM

 
Blogger S Q L Y said...

Just use the calamine lotion--- it's a winner!! lol
S Q L Y

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home