2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

no time to blog, but I'll blog anyways.

this will be short. I am quite busy at work for the next few days.

I called Collin last night, just to say Hi, and he was dropping his buddy off at his place (his friend lives literally a block away from me!) and since he was in the area I asked him to stop by for a bit! He did, and again we had a great time just chilling out and chatting! It was nice! At about 9:30, it started to get really windy then BOOM... the thunder storm started! (I hate big thunder storms... at least I wasn't alone for this one!)
Then, this morning at 9:30am I get a text from Collin asking me if I would like to go for Lunch with him (since, after all that rain, he couldn't work today). I don't usually like to go for lunches... but I made an exception today for Collin :) It was a really nice date!

I really could get used to this!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that is so cute!!

11:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah no for me to find someone willing to do that kinda stuff for me.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

I'd say "Maybe he has a friend" But I don't know his friends yet. They might not have "potential" like Collin does! LOL

If I can find a guy that does these things for me, you can too! I think we are the pickiest women out there! LOL

2:27 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

WOW, I'm so impressed (with him and YOU). So great to see you going through a normal type relationship from the start.
Happy for you sis.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

reply to: IA

Don't you think I'm impressed too? Seriously Jenny, the men out there in my age range these days are so screwed! Fortunately for me I managed to find one that I can actually handle! LOL And that's not just after one thing! How refreshing indeed!

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home