2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Friday, April 14, 2006

Personality Test - the results are in...

I don't think this test is very accurate...
(Jenny, don't feel bad about your Physical Activity score,
check out mine: 70%)
... And check out my score for Female Cliche. LOL
Do those of you that know me agree or disagree with this test?
.
.
PS... Last night I taught a new beaded pendant class. I fell in love with my creation so I bought it!!! Have a Look!
It reminds me of a Lotus flower:

3 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

Sorry Jes, I think the test is quite accurate, all those figures seem to be DEAD on!! LOL Especially Female cliche, narcisism and Work Ethic.

Love the pendant too!

2:59 PM

 
Blogger S Q L Y said...

Love the pendent Jessi, you'll have to teach Mom how to make it too.
What type of beads r they ??

8:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow didn't realize the size of the pendant. But it's gorgeous of course. I'll hafta do that personality test meself.

I agree with IA, I think it's pretty accurate ;)

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home