2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Saturday, April 01, 2006

the deets on the date

Well, no. I won't get into the deets.
Basically, all you need to know is that it wasn't really worth writing home about... And in the end he was a very typical guy :(
(And we all know what that means!)



I'm just sitting at home making jewellery tonight.
Wanna see my newest creation?
It's a double sided (pink and green) Swarovski crystal pendant.



5 Comments:

Blogger islandarts said...

OOOOhhhh nice pendant. I'm a sucker for those swarovski crystal beads.

Too bad the date sucked but at least you had a nice nap!

1:36 AM

 
Blogger bada bing said...

Beautiful piece of jewellery.

Just keep fishing, the big one is still out there. They're always harder to find cause they tend to hide in the tall reeds!

10:38 AM

 
Blogger S Q L Y said...

A Very Nice new Beadwork
Jessi....Now a person could catch a pretty big fish with one of those on the right hook ..
Love ya
S Q L Y xoxo

4:33 PM

 
Blogger alikat789 said...

Beautiful jewelry. I want to be as good as you.

I understand not to bore us with the deets. But girl i need some hints on how to get the dates.

10:42 PM

 
Blogger alikat789 said...

I would love the pattern to that piece or maybe next visit you'll have to teach me. R U going home for Easter?

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home