2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday BBQ!

Here, in Calgary, it was +16oC today! Perfect weather for our first Spring BBQ! And since Collin's mom has been asking "When are you going to invite us for dinner at your place?" I figured this is my opportunity to have Collin's family over finally. (It was actually good that they came, because it FORCED me to do some cleaning and rearranging that I've been meaning to do for a very long time now.)
We had tenderloin beef steak, baked potatoes and salad... followed with these homemade chocolate chip butter cookies that Lianne made... that I'm sure didn't help with the weight loss plan. (But yummy, none the less!)

Now, I need to get to doing my taxes... I really hate this time of year. My only saving grace this year is that I maximized my RRSP contributions... because I have exercised quite a few stock options which really hurts this time of year. Here's hoping I break even and don't owe the govn't a cent!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home