2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sick but still smiling!

I've been coming down with something all week, it finally got worse then a sore throat yesterday. It turned into coughing also! Ughhh.
But we had planned to go snowboarding for a long time and I was NOT going to bail on my friends! (Spring snowboarding is so much fun, not to mention that I have all my skiing at Sunshine PAID for till the end of the season! Woot!)

Conditions were FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC yesterday! I was boarding in a thin sport jacket and my ski pants! It was great! There were some guys snowboarding in shorts! lol Everyone was loving it! (and the lift lines were so short, we barely had to wait for anything! :)
It was a full day, we rode from 9:15 till 12:30, then again from 1:30 to 3:30. I am tired today, but it was soo worth it! B. took us into the snowboarding park where we played on rails, boxes and kickers for a while! We had lots of fun there! (and I fell lots! lol) But I did do a bunch of tricks I had no idea I was capable of! So that stoked me right up! :)

Today I am helping out at the Calgary Woman's show, doing a demo of our new Signature Series of classes (Breathe, Force and Step). It should be fun! Then I agreed to go on a date with this guy named Isaac (finally, a name I really like! lol) but I will have to tell him I'm sick, and see if maybe we should postphone the date. I don't want to be coughing all over him! He seems like a really nice guy too. I don't want to turn him off because I'm sick!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skiing sounds like it was great weather..

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home