2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

DEFAULT

I'm going to see Default today at Sunshine Village :)
My friend D. and I decided just to ride the gondola up and stay for the free concert, instead of paying for a full day lift ticket and then only ski for half a day! (waste of half a lift ticket!!!)

Well, I've cooled off a little at my friend for her bitchiness, however last night she spent the entire evening texting her current boy-toy from where she lives! She paid no attention to us, the girls that she was out with. This girl needs to get her head on straight!!!!!
Like I said before, behaviour like that can guarantee that I never want to hang out with her again!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that is one way to lose your friends.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home