2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I got the JOB!

Yes sir!
They called me yesterday (of course, when I was off sick!) but he called me back early this morning to offer me the position! I ACCEPTED it! Yay!
I'm feeling like he's jumping the gun on when I make the actual move though... they wanted me over by May 1st! And I said, I think the earliest I could move is mid May!
Sounds like we've compromised and I'll be moving on May 10th, and in my new office May 15th. EEK!

Oh well, the change is much needed right now. I'm so unsatisfied with the way things are going in my life right now... I figured I'd shake it up!

7 Comments:

Blogger S Q L Y said...

Congratulations on a very nice accomplishment, Jessi.
I wish I could come down and help you move-in to your new digs. lol
I'm sure your new duties will be a nice change of pace and I know you will handle them with - Flying Colors.

ps. will see you soon.

S Q L Y

10:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

12:09 PM

 
Blogger bada bing said...

Enjoy the view, you deserve it!!

4:27 PM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

Oh ya! Thanks for reminding me!

I GET A WINDOWED OFFICE!!! :)

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go girlie!! Knew you would get it :)

5:56 PM

 
Blogger alikat789 said...

Way to go girl. Congratulations

11:40 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

Awesome Jess!! Hopefully this job has some interesting work for you to do.

Can't wait to see you in a week!!

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home