2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Flames Game

I was fortunate enough to be asked to go to the Flames game tonight (between the Calgary Flames and the San Jose Sharks) with my girl friend. She then emailed me this morning to say she won't be able to go to the game, but asked if I would like to use the tickets?
"Heck Yes, I do!"

Now, who to bring with me? I did managed to scrounge up a friend to take. He was pretty pumped when I asked him to come! He loves the Flames, so I know he'll get more out of the game then I will... that's why he was my first choice!

I'm sure we'll have fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger S Q L Y said...

Aces all around, good - luck Jessi

9:17 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

I remember going to a flames game with Ken before we were married. Holy crap the saddledome is LOUD. I hope you guys had fun@!

9:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooo! Flames! (I love watching when the Canucks and Flames are playing each other...Yay, Canucks!)

Have a great time :)

11:26 AM

 
Blogger FitGirl said...

It was a boring game, despite the one goal in the first period. (By a Flame :)

So, the Flames won, but it was kinda boring! :(

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home