2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Beading Monday

Last night I called Katz cause we had spoke earlier about making another trip to the Humane Society to find me a kitty. Well, I decided against it because my best friend is coming into town this weekend, and because she's super allergic to cats I though I'd wait till after this weekend. (What a nice friend I am!) So instead, she came over and we made jewellery. She made a braclet using her favorite modified stitch, the Sonata... and I spent my time fighting with my pearls and glass beads making a satin cord necklace. It turned out quite nice :) so did Robin's braclet! Will have to post pics soon.

I think I have to get out on my bike tonight, as it's going to be the last day of dry weather, so the forecast says! Booo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home