2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Let's get physical!

Today I made my yearly trip to Edmonton for my physical with the best doctor in the entire world!!! (I almost cancelled my appointment, because someone made me feel that what I was doing was unnecessary) Thank goodness I didn't!
I forgot how awesome she is! (And she assured me that I'm not the only one that commutes the 3 hours to come see her for their physical! ...Yes, she's that good!!!)
How many of you can say you felt this good about getting a physical? LOL! Yes... I'm one SICK puppy!

Tomorrow is my last full day of work with my present group. I'm totally looking forward to the change! Chad, Africa here I come! :) (Well, not literally... but that's where my new group focusses their efforts! Will be totally new and challenging for me! Bring it on!)

PS... RE: getting a kitty. I went to the Humane Society with Katz on Saturday, but I came home with nothing. I was scared to make a hasty decision, so I didn't get one. None of the kitties were screaming at me "TAKE ME HOME!" Maybe next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger S Q L Y said...

Good Decision !!!

11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home