2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lunch

Since I am leaving my current group in June, my geologist K. has asked if she can take me out to lunch. I actually have a free lunch hour today, so I took her up on her offer! We are going for vietnamese at one of my fave Viet. restaurants downtown.
Mmmm. I love vermicelli bowls with spring rolls! Sooo good!

Then I have a dentist appt. tonight at 5pm. ...Just a cleaning, nothing major. I can't wait till my next orthodontist appt. Hopefully she can change my wires and we can work on that mid-line issue!!!

Still waiting to hear back from Isaac re: our date tonight. I'm going to let him message me... if he really wants to see me, he'll make sure we are still on. Or maybe I expect too much outta these guys???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home