2008, the year I changed my life! ...2009, the year I took my life to a whole new level! ...2010, upward and ONWARD! :)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Great weekend!!!

I'm back from my white water rafting trip and camping in Golden, B.C. It was so much fun! There ended up being 17 people at our campsite! It's fun to camp in such a big group! I really miss having that many people around to hang out with!
We had amazing weather! The only rain we got were sun showers! :) Couldn't ask for anything better!
White water rafting on Saturday was great! I've never done it before, and I wanted to get the most out of the experience! I am pretty sure I did! I will be sure to post the pictures as soon as I have the motivation to post them somewhere. :p I even took a swim in the frigid rapids... I don't think I'll do that again. The temperature of the water knocked the wind out of me, and wow, it it ever hard to swim against a current! I got out of the water, and could barely breathe! Exhausted and freezing! Quite the experience, that's for sure!

I got a really nice tan from the weekend too! I want to go back!!!! Next time though, mountain bike trip :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had fun.

10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White water rafting is awesome! I haven't gone in a couple of years.

2:00 PM

 
Blogger S Q L Y said...

The rafting must feel ausome on such a fast river but the swim must sure be a cool experience...literally.
Love ya
dadi0

9:02 PM

 
Blogger islandarts said...

You sure don't remember your dip in Englishman River Falls... GOSH that was cold. No breathing or talking for that matter after you got out of that water! The WWR sounds like so much fun... glad you had a fun time!

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home